As your business grows the hardest part is to know what would be the next step to take your business to the next level. The truth is in order for this to happen, you need to start delegating your small tasks such as design to allow you to dedicate more time to other parts of your business. There are different ways you can get help with designs such as hiring a freelancer or an in house graphic designer.
But how do you know when is the right time to hire a full-time or a contract employee?
What do you do? Do you hire a new full-timer from day one or do you look for help temporarily?
Let’s compare, should we?
- 0.1 Here are a few questions to consider when deciding whether to hire a new full-time employee or to outsource to a contractor.
- 0.2 What are the Pros and Cons of an In-House designer and a Freelancer?
- 1 In-House Designer
- 2 Freelancer
- 3 Why we still think Designer Task is the best choice for you?
- 4 Did you know that…
Here are a few questions to consider when deciding whether to hire a new full-time employee or to outsource to a contractor.
- Do you have enough workload to keep them busy?
- Do you have a budget every month to be able to pay the employee monthly? If this is not the case, your best bet is to hire an hourly contractor.
What are the Pros and Cons of an In-House designer and a Freelancer?
- Have someone in-house to take directions on what needs to be done.
- Integrate with your team’s workflow.
- Get to know your company/product inside out.
- Busy with other projects and don’t have time to tackle your small projects.
- Get bored and the quality of their work might decrease drastically if they’re not motivated.
- Go on vacations when you most need them.
- An entry-level in-house designer salary starts at $42,000 per year + company benefits (Health Insurance, etc)
- Use them when you need them.
- No company benefits.
- They have experience with all sort of industries which means that their contribution could be beyond your expectations.
- freelancer misses deadlines.
- Most freelancers are not reliable. Just like there’s no commitment for you, there’s no commitment for them.
- Limited availability.
- Lack of professionalism.
- Inconsistency in pricing and charging well over what was initially estimated.
Why we still think Designer Task is the best choice for you?
- A freelancer misses deadlines
- An in-house designer has several projects before yours
- A freelancer charges an average of $45 an hour
- The average agency invoice is $4,500 per month
- An entry-level in-house designer salary starts at $42,000 per year + company benefits
We are helping those that need to do more in less time in a really affordable way. For the level of quality and attention, why would you keep wasting valuable time on freelancer platforms or unreliable people?
Did you know that…
- With your monthly plan, you get an assigned designer that understands your brands from day one.
- You can request unlimited graphics with unlimited revisions until you are fully satisfied. Yes, you read this right, we offer unlimited everything.
- Our monthly plans start at only $249 a month and single job request at $29.
- We have a system that allows you to queue all your requests and get them done as soon as your designer finishes with the one that is currently open.
- You know exactly what you are paying for every single time.
- We have a 7 days money back guaranteed.
Did we mention all of our designers went through a quality process to be accepted into our application?
Get time back… Give us a test run, you won’t regret it. If you are not satisfied, we will refund your money guaranteed.
Have anything to lose?
I don’t think so…